1.14.2012

Ketchup!

*Dusts off blog, vows to post more*

Hi! There seems to be a curious gap of silence between September and now. Ooops!

Without going into detail, I'll just say that it was a time in my life that I had to pick only the very most essential tasks in my days that I could devote my entire attention to. Blogging lost out, and so did I in a lot of ways. I hope to rectify that this year! 

To catch up a little:
I saw some leaves fall.

drowning autumn

I continued to work on Project 52 when I could.

Identity

I got to hang out with some of my favorite people.

Keith at work

I listened to some great music.

fall concert

I decided to tackle another personal project [Project 366, since it's a leap year].

superstition / 13.366

[ more here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/externalfocus/sets/72157628674119919/ ]

And have settled in for another fantastic year of Project 52. I hope you are all having an excellent start to 2012, and I hope to see you more of you in the months to come!

0comments:

Post a Comment