3.15.2012

lemon sugar cookies

lemon sugar cookies / 74.366

lemon sugar cookies


Well I can't seem to stop playing with the color yellow, and lemons in particular, this month! I made these ridiculously delicious cookies yesterday; I'm usually more of an oatmeal + chocolate chip kind of gal, but I think I have underestimated the versatility of the simple sugar cookie. They were a hit with the family, and I am looking forward to creating other flavors with them in the kitchen!

Also, over the last weekend I switched over my photography facebook page from my old site to the new. The url still says External Focus Photography, but I just thought it made more sense to change the page rather than make an entirely new one and expect everyone to make the change with me. The url is a little strange, so I may end up making a new page eventually; I haven't decided yet. For now, you can find the page on the sidebar on the right, or by clicking this link:

http://www.facebook.com/ExternalFocusPhotography

0comments:

Post a Comment